It’s that time of year when we have set our goals and are making BIG plans for 2020. We are organizing our homes, getting into new routines, and attempting to prioritize self-care above everything. Anyone else with us on this?!
Conveniently, our newest styles were designed to reflect our new 2019 MOOD. We are thinking in a “resort reset” mindset which means resetting and regrouping our lives to start out the new year filled with sunshine and good vibes. Whether you’re taking up a new yoga class, planning a relaxing weekend getaway, or simply craving everything cozy and comfortable, our latest styles were made for just that. With knit Luxletic and loose lounge clothing for your post-holiday self, we promise you will reach for these pieces all month long. They’re SO good that they could be worn throughout your dream “me-day.” We got inspired by them and did a little dreaming ourselves.
We’re taking you along on a dream “Me-Day”… which starts by treating yourself to some Lilly and a little bit of relaxing down-time to get yourself in the right self-care mindset for 2019.
A Lilly “Me-Day”
MORNING First up, sleeping. Then wake up and slip into your Georgia May Palazzo pants and Sea View Button-Down for some quiet time while having your coffee and green juice and catching up on your favorite magazines or current book. The Lilly way: limit your screen time as much as possible today.
- You are invited to become a Media Member on the Journal News Today and receive the following benefits.
- A link for your web site.
- A full-size article on this site.
- Graphic design &photos layout.
- Selected Press releases reach out to the special readership, promotions, i.e. Organizations, Businesses. Email campaigns to a buyers market.
- An annual renewal update with updates on your product/service.